NESFAS Annual Report
- 1. Mother and child nutrition among the Chakhesang tribe
- 2. Nutritional status, food insecurity, and biodiversity among the Khasi
- 3. School Garden Manual
- 4. Changing gender roles and relations in food provisioning among matrilineal Khasi and patrilineal Chakhesang Indigenous rural People of NE India
- 5. Nutritional Manual for School MDM Programs
- 6. ABD and Priority Food Plants for School MDM Programs
- 7. Landscape Resilience in Khweng and Umsawwar communities
- 8. Identifying Stress Tolerant Crops in NE India
- 9. Value chain of Eri Silk “Ryndia”
- 10. Land Tenure System and Landlessness in Meghalaya
Tags and Categories
Tag Archives: Farming Life
The cultivation of indigenous crops has the potential to make agriculture climate-smart, genetically diverse and sustainable and that was the key-motivating factor for Aipil R Marak, a custodian farmer in Mandal Nokwat of Garo Hills.
Four members from different Participatory Guarantee Systems (PGS) under Mawkma community attended a one-day Berkeley composting workshop hosted by NESFAS along with members of partner NGO Social Urban and Rural Empowerment (SURE) in Mawmihthied last month.
The Indian Government’s sudden surprise move to replaced the Rupees 500 and 1000 notes has nonetheless created various forms of chaos amongst the people in the country over the last few weeks. During the first few days many people were … Continue reading