A culinary contest for youth (Age 15 to 29)
- Participants will have to cook with vegetables brought from villages for the farmers’ market which will be held on the same day. The vegetables will be available in the morning at the venue. The list of vegetables will be available 4 days before the event so you can plan the food items.
- Two dishes will have to be prepared. One veg and one non-veg dish.
- Prepare food for at least 5 people
- Participants will bring their own utensils for use and for presentation of food. A gas stove and water for cooking will be provided by NESFAS.
- Judges will assess the process of cooking as well as the final food prepared and presented.
- The criteria for judging will also be announced prior to the commencement of the contest on that day.