NESFAS invites Expression of Interest (EoI) from reputed Catering companies, aspiring but proven young catering entrepreneurs and locally well known caterers for weddinings etc., to submit proposals for weddings etc. to submit proposals for meeting the catering requirements mentioned below of the International Mei-Ramew 2015. The broad scope of catering comprises of providing adequate food (lunch and dinner, including snacks) at the venue of International Mei-Ramew (NEHU Campus, Shillong) between 600 – 800 plates per meal/daily for approximately 3 days. 50% of the food will be based on local indigenous food and the remaining 50% will be gourmet indian and continental food.
Criteria for application:
• A minimum of one-year experience in catering.
• Executed at least three events with a minimum billing of at least 2 lakhs.
• Should have catered for more than 400-500 people.
• Should provide adequate evidence meeting hygiene and quality standards.
• Should have expertise is providing gourmet Indian and continental cuisine.
• Should have experience in serving local tribal cuisine.
• Deemed competent to take part in the EoI process as per the legal requirements of the district administration or any other competent authority.
* Please note that the above mentioned criterion is only for the authentication of the interested party/s and will have no consequence on the final tender process to follow soon.
Proposals for local tribal cuisines will be separate from the proposal for Indian and continental cuisines. However, all interested parties may submit proposal for either of the cuisines or for both. Interested and eligible parties may send the application along with their complete profile/credentials and menu plan to the adress given below by mail or post.
The acceptance of EOI supported with relevant documents for the above mentioned criteria is to be submitted in soft/hard copy in sealed cover on or before 3 PM on Tuesday, 13th September 2015 to the following address:
North East Slow Food & Agrobiodiversity Society, Kerie Ville, Arbuthnott Road, Laitumkhrah, Shillong – 793003, Meghalaya