Content developer and writer required for REC Foundation funded project “No One Shall Be Left Behind Initiative: Biodiversity for Food, Nutrition and Energy Security for 3000 Households in Meghalaya and Nagaland, North East India”.
Minimum qualification: Master’s Degree in any field (Preferred Mass Communication/Mass Media)
Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years
Number of posts available: 1
Age limit: None
- Writing (articles, blogs, stories, press releases)
- Content creation and management
- Social Media skills
- Organisational skills
- Media and public relations
- Good communication skills
- Basic administrative and financial management
- Marketing skills
- Reporting skills
- Monitoring and evaluation skills
Interested candidates can mail their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 5, 2021, 5:00PM.
For more information contact +91-9362313910 or write to email@example.com.
Short listed candidates will be called for an interview.